66 Heavy Duty Alkaline Bathroom Cleaner and Disinfectant
Effective phosphate-free, EPA-registered cleaner that removes common soils and heavy soap scum on tubs, showers, counter tops, toilets and sinks. Recommended for cleaning and disinfecting walls, floors and other hard non-porous surfaces and it will not damage PVD coated fixtures and finishes.
- EPA Registered 1677-202
Why is Bathroom Cleaner Important for Guest Satisfaction?
- Customers expect spotless public restrooms
- Cleaning restrooms daily is critical for keeping surfaces soil free and it is helpful for preventing the spread of infectious diseases
- Restroom cleanliness is one of the top three most important factors influencing guest satisfaction
Identifying Bathroom Cleaner Opportunities to Improve Guest Satisfaction
- Look for soap scum on bathroom surfaces - can be a result of improper procedures or incorrect product selection
- Check for mold/mildew stains - using the correct cleaner can resolve
- Look for dirty grout lines - using the correct cleaner can resolve
- Check for hard water/mineral deposits - product currently used is not effective against these mineral deposits
- Check for rust stains on fixtures – may be using incorrect product
2. Oasis® packaging reduces waste by 60% compared to equivalent product packaged in 1 gallon jugs. For more information, refer to page 5 in the housekeeping collateral.
3. 25% Post Consumer Recycling content.