Oasis® 146 Multi-Quat Sanitizer
Oasis 146 Multi-Quat Sanitizer is an EPA-registered, concentrated, no rinse quat sanitizer that is effective across a dilution range of 0.25 - 0.67 oz per gallon of water. It provides a wider sanitization range with maximum convenience. It’s an easy spray and wipe, mop bucket or third sink sanitizer application with no rinsing required. Oasis 146 Multi-Quat Sanitizer can also be used to deodorize garbage storage areas, garbage bins, toilet bowls and any other hard nonporous surfaces in odor causing areas.
SKU ReplacementEffective May 1, 2011, 2.5 gallon Oasis® 146 Multi-Quat Sanitizer (17708) replaces 2.5 gallon Oasis 144 Quat Sanitizer (14191) and San Max (19298). 15 gallon Oasis 146 Multi-Quat Sanitizer (17718) replaces 15 gallon Oasis 144 Quat Sanitizer (14308). 1 gallon Oasis 146 Multi-Quat Sanitizer (17781) replaces 77 oz. Eco-Clean Elite Quaternary Sanitizer (18315)
Why is Food Contact Sanitizer Important for Food Safety?
- Using Food Contact Sanitizer helps prevent the transmission of germs from counter and table tops to guests and employees
- Sanitization kills micro organisms that can cause foodborne illness such as E. coli O157:H7, Salmonella and Listeria Monocytogenes, as specified on product label
- National Restaurant Association figures show that an outbreak of foodborne illness can cost a restaurant more than $75,000*
Identifying Food Contact Sanitizing Opportunities
- Observe cleaning in both back-of-house food preparation areas and front-of-house tables where patrons are served
- Look for improper sanitizer use – proper procedure is to clean with all-purpose cleaner; let dry; follow up with a food contact sanitizer – this may be a training opportunity
- Check for use of sanitizers in the kitchen or food prep areas without EPA/DIN-registration on the label – Ecolab sanitizers are EPA/DIN-registered and within healthcode compliance range